Friday, May 1, 2009

Fans Confidence Rating Have Dropped Down To 50%

Matthew Cerrone from Metblog.com was interviewed on SNY's Pregame Live yesterday. He basically said what most Mets fans don't want to admit- its difficult to have confidence in the extremely inconsistent team right now. The Mets blogger said:

"I don't really trust this team anymore because I really don't know what they're going to do from night to night. I know people like to say 'oh its early, its a long season' but I think deep down inside, for Mets fans, I don't know if we believe that anymore."


Matt runs a poll on his blog once a week on the fans confidence in the Mets and this week it was at a very low 50%. Sadly, he says he's not surprised to see this and I guess he's right. I'm not surprised to see our confidence drop for the Mets- I'm more just disappointed to see it.

The blogger also said that not surprisingly, fans have most confidence in Johan Santana. And another not so surprising poll taken from about 3000 people said 96% of them were most worried about Perez. I'm waiting for the day when Jerry finally sends him down to the AAA. He might have talent hidden away in him but right now hes not delivering and he doesn't belong in the Major Leagues. It won't be long until he is replaced.
Penny for your thoughts- You think they might bring back up Neise?


1 comment: